Saturday, TURKEY DINNER

 I got the turkey into the oven at 10:50 a.m.  It is stuffed and I have a casserole dish of stuffing to heat up later on.  While working on the turkey, I listened to this weeks STEEL ON STEEL episode, which is all about the assault on free speech.  I need to find the new book by Erwin Lutzer WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED. 

Turkey, stuffing (both in the bird and out) cranberry sauce, blueberry muffins, squash, applesauce and chocolate cream pie.    Water, hot tea or strawberry lemonade for drinks.  

Peg and David arrived right on time and I served dinner right away.  They both said it was great.  

David looked at the antique clock that Mary Anne gave me and then he looked it up on ebay and it is worth maybe a couple of hundred dollars.   Then we looked at some tourism info for Hilton Head and discussed our upcoming trip. It was a nice evening.   They invited me to their house next Saturday night for a meatloaf dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024