Sunday, January 17th, 2021

 I did not sleep well at all last night.  

I arrived at church early and saved Myrna's favorite seat for her.  She, Betty and I had the last row on the right hand side to ourselves.  Craig spoke about SATAN'S TROPHY WALL, and showed us this trophy that his brother in law caught. 

 After lunch, I realized how exhausted I was so I laid down and I am pretty sure I slept at least a full hour (maybe more).

I spent the rest of the day at home.  I called Christa and wished her a Happy Birthday.  Later on, I was able to reach Dee, who is spending the winter with one of her daughters down south (I think Tennessee).

I spent a little bit of time looking at information about tourism in and around Hilton Head Island, in preparation for my trip there in a little over a month.

I watched the first episode of QUEEN VICTORIA AND HER NINE CHILDREN. 
and then the first episode of MISS SCARLET AND THE DUKE


Both are excellent!   Then I watched the second episode of ALL THINGS GREAT AND SMALL.  WOW!  Sunday nights on PBS are great!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024