Tuesday, January 26th LIFE GROUP

 I went to LIFE GROUP at Freedom South this morning.  I think there were eight of us there.  It was very good.  At the end, a few people were talking about going out to lunch.  I went out to check the weather and saw that it was snowing hard and building up, so I went back to the sanctuary and suggested (strongly) that everyone go home instead of going out for lunch.  

Before leaving, I helped Mary clean off Karen's car.  The drive home was a bit iffy.  The plows were already out.  I put my car in the garage, and was glad to get inside.  I fixed lunch and finished watching  THE SISTER.   

It had a happy ending.

Leslie and I emailed back and forth regarding our birthday getaway.  It will be either Letchworth, Stony Brook or Naples, NY. 

I decided to watch the last episode of BIG SKY because a new episode comes on tonight and I have forgotten what happened.  Unfortunately, I fell asleep in my recliner and missed the ending which was the most crucial part.  

In the evening Connie called and we talked for a half hour.  Then Becky called to tell me that Clare Bowler is turning 100 on February 5th.   Becky wants people to send her birthday cards.  I agreed to do that and I found a card and got it ready to go.  I also talked to Vicky twice, mostly about the upcoming annual business meeting at Freedom South.  

It was really strange and different tonight.  The moonlight reflecting off of the fresh snow made it very bright outside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023