Wednesday January 20th, 2021

 I had my eye appointment this morning.  It went well.  I guess Dr. L forgot what he told me during my last appointment:  that he would be putting some kind of tubes in.  I remembered while I was there, but I did not mention it.  Maybe I don't need them anymore......................?  Anyways, he wants me to return in three months.

I then went to the Y and walked the track for about 20 minutes before going to THE CUTTING CREW.  I had called yesterday to ask what might be done to help me transition from looking terrible since I have stopped putting permanent hair color in my hair and plan to "go gray".   I talked to Laura who recommended a procedure for my whole head that involves highlighting all of my hair with gray, and when I brush it, it will blend together.................I am nervous about how this will look, but set an appointment time for tomorrow at 12;30, right after Peg's Life Group.  

There was a WOMENS PRAYER SERVICE tonight, but I decided not to attend.  

I picked up a book that I requested at the library before going to Royalton Center to get a take out spaghetti dinner and had half of that for my supper. It was very good.  I read and watched TV in the evening.  I talked to Peggy briefly on the phone.  Elaine called and we talked for a while. She has been measured for her new knee brace and is waiting for it to be made.  She and her sister are still planning to go to Florida in mid March for three weeks.   Betty called to tell me that she saw her eye doctor today and she needs to have a simple eye surgery in a couple of weeks.  

I looked for something offered by PBS on channel 100 (my on demand channel) and decided to try THE UNITED STATES OF CONSPIRACY 


How trafficking in conspiracy theories went from the fringes of U.S. politics into the White House. FRONTLINE examines the alliance of President Donald Trump, his longtime advisor Roger Stone and conspiracy entrepreneur Alex Jones, and their role in the battle over truth and lies.

An updated version of this documentary was released on Jan. 11, 2021, following the Jan. 6 invasion of the U.S. Capitol by a pro-Trump mob.  I am hoping the one I am watching now is the updated version.

NOT THAT I am a fan of Alex Jones.  Years ago, I borrowed a password from a woman I met on Internet Relay Chat (Becky), but I don't recall being very impressed.  While I think he reveals SOME truth, for the most part he is a crackpot.  My nephew Marty follows him and I guess he believes him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024