Wednesday, January 27th, 2021

 I decided it would be a good day to drive out to FEEL RITE and purchase some of the digestive enzymes that I take regularly with meals (and I think they help a lot).   I called ahead and placed my order and they agreed to do a "curbside delivery".  I have seen a couple of items that I like, from OLD NAVY on my facebook feed, so I thought I might go there and see if they are available.

Unfortunately, I left my wallet laying on my kitchen counter, so I did not have any credit cards,  any money, my license or my AAA card. So, I couldn't buy anything at OLD NAVY.  I had a couple of WENDY'S gift cards so I stopped at Wendy's in Lockport and got a baked potato and a free seniors drink.  A couple of minutes before I arrived home, the little light signaling low tire pressure came on.  I had to go to the bathroom, so I continued on home, used my bathroom and located my wallet and then called Beauman's and they said to bring the car over, so I did. The technician said all four tires were down 4-7 pounds so he put air in all four.  As he told me, the little light went off about a half a mile down the road.

After lunch, I decided to do one job before napping.  I vacuumed my dining area and mopped that floor.  It took me close to an hour, and it looks pretty good.  I did a bit of rearranging in that room.  I guess the Dr. Pepper I had energized me.  I decided to settle into my recliner and watch the last episode of BULL instead of taking a nap.  I dozed off during BULL, and then listened to part of todays BEN SHAPIRO podcast. 

I decided to prepare fried rice for supper.  I had a little bit of leftover cabbage so I sauteed that with some chopped onion, and then scrambled a couple of eggs in the same pan and added the other ingredients:  rice,  mixed vegetables, chopped pork and a bit of teriyaki sauce.  It was pretty good.

I watched a bit of THE LYING GAME on CWSeed, but I don't really like it.  I looked at some tourist information for my upcoming trip to South Carolina and watched some TV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024