FRIDAY, February 12, 2021

 I took some newspapers over to Elaine and then went to the post office where I mailed a couple of old newspaper clippings and some photographs to my cousin Susan and a book to Cassandra.  Elaine gave me a slice of lasagna when I dropped off the newspapers.  

I went upstairs to look for a certain summer shirt that I want to take to Hilton Head.  

I prepared lunch and turned TV on, so I could watch the D.C. Hearings.  It was the day for Trump's lawyers to speak on his behalf.  I thought they made a good case, comparing what DJT did to what several Democrats had to say, things that encouraged destruction and riots after George Floyd was killed by a cop.

Connie called in the evening and we spoke for 45 minutes or so.  This past Tuesday, she dozed off and fell out of her chair and somehow got tangled up in her exercise bike.  She drove herself to Fox Hospital where she spent five hours or so in the ER, having various scans done.  She is all bruised up.  I encouraged her to get  a LIFE ALERT system.  I will look up some info. and get her the phone numbers in a day or two.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023