Monday 2/15 and Tuesday 2/16/2021

Monday:  Late morning, I went to the post office to mail a couple of items and then I dropped some of Mary Anne's paperwork off at her lawyers office.  I also went to Niagara Produce and purchased some bananas and some asparagus.  

I worked on trip plans and preparations and watched some of BRIDGERTON.  

Tuesday:  Mike and Dillon came over and shoveled my sidewalk.  I cleaned out an area between my driveway and my steps so that the mail carrier could get to my mailbox without climbing in or over a huge hill of snow left by the plow.  

I sorted through Peg's brochures, booklets, etc for the upcoming trip and also through mine, and threw out doubles.  Peg's are all back together in her bag.  

Betty called to say that she called SOLID ROCK and was told that the take out spaghetti dinner was still on, so I asked her to pick my dinner up and she agreed.  

I rested in my recliner and listened to Ben Shapiro, who is  my favorite conservative podcaster.  He talked about how the media might be embarrassed at the things Biden is doing, because they are so focused on what Trump is doing.

While I ate my spaghetti dinner, I listened to Sean Hannity who talked about how their were warnings ahead of January 6th when the capital was attacked (five warnings to the D.C. police) and he played the soundbite of AOC telling how she had been warned of trouble.  UNBELIEVABLE!   He makes it sound like we cannot blame DJT because it was all planned out ahead of time.  Nancy Pelosi has ordered an investigation and I hope the truth comes out, whatever it is.  

Betty brought me the book THE HARBINGER which I think I will read in Hilton Head.  


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024