Monday, February 8th, 2020

 I went to NW bank this morning and cashed a check in order to have some cash.  I went to the place on Transit that offers vacuum cleaners for the inside of cars.  The first place did not work so I wasted a dollar, but the second one worked, and I cleaned the drivers side of the car and the back. It was too cold to continue.  Then I went to Niagara Produce and Dollar Tree, and stopped at BK to pick up a $5 meal deal. I also made a few phone calls hoping to make an appointment for a vaccination.

After lunch, I continued working on organizing and cleaning my dining area.   And I sorted through some of the stuff I took out of my car and brought into the house.  I wiped down the drivers side dash, too. 

I messaged Cassandra on FB and asked her if she is interested in the book I just finished reading, it is by Anne Frank's childhood friend before Anne and her family went into hiding. 

She said she would love this book, so I agreed to send it to her.  She wants to send me a book she is finishing up for one of her college classes.  I agreed.

In the evening, Christa messaged me on FB.  She reminded me that I threatened to have her declared  PINS (Person in need of Supervision) when she was a teen.  Since she remembers it, I must have said it at least once or twice, but I don't remember.  She wanted me to admit that me expecting her to follow the rules of her junior license were unreasonable.  Yeah right.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024