Saturday, February 6, 2021

Several inches of snow was predicted, but I think we only got an inch.  Not even enough to have to shovel.  But it was really cold outside.  

 In the morning I made a CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE PIE and some coleslaw to take to Peggy's house for dinner.  I also continued to work on organizing tasks in my dining area.  I am getting rid of some junk and making some good progress!  Peggy called and Betty called twice and Pam called and asked me if I wanted to go for a walk.  I told her I was in the middle of a couple of organizing projects. 

I watched part of THE DIG on Netflix and napped and showered and went to Peg's house, arriving around five p.m.  David had made a meatloaf, Peg baked potatoes and a butternut squash.  They both liked my coleslaw.  The pie was very rich and I left it at their house.  After supper we watched NOAH, a production of Sight and and Sound Theatre in Lancaster, PA.  It was offered free on TBN at Easter time and Peg and David DVR'd it.  

It was a lot different from the production Peggy and I saw at the same theatre many years ago.  It was very good.  

While I was at their house, I asked to see the third Morris Katz painting that Peggy posted about owning on facebook.  David showed me and then told me that it was my birthday present.   My birthday is months away, but I accepted it.  I really like the painting.  It is an original, not a print.  

When I got home, there was a phone message from Connie so I called her back.  Also, I called Myrna to ask if she plans to go to church tomorrow.  She is and we talked for a bit.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024