SUNDAY, February 14th

 I arrived early at church and saved Myrna's favorite seat for her.  I also saved a seat for Betty.  Church was pretty full this morning:  I estimate that there were probably about 70 people there.  I don't know how many were at the first service.  

After church, I stopped at the place on the Transit and vacuumed the passenger side (both front and back).  Then I went to Arby's and used the $5.00 meal deal coupon.  

After lunch, I called MEDICAL GUARDIAN to make sure I had a working number.  I was connected to "Annie" who gave me her direct phone number for Connie to call her.  Their product seems to be the best LIFE ALERT system for Connie.  Then I called Connie and gave her the info.  Then she told me that she had to go to the ER in the middle of the night due to excessive nose bleeding.  Her nose is packed, and causing her a lot of pain.  The doctor who treated her told her she would not be in pain.  I told her to call the ER and get some advice.  Then I went online and found names and numbers for two ENT's in Oneonta, since she said she hopes she can see one tomorrow.  

I watched part of BRIDGERTON (a netflix series). 


I really like it.  After my nap, I fixed myself a light supper. Then Carol K. called.  She also talked with Connie today. 

I settled in for my Sunday night PBS.   Miss Scarlett and the Duke (excellent tonight!), All Creatures Great and Small, and the final episode of THE LONG SONG.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024