Sunday, February 21, 2021 On the Road !

 I found the missing keys this morning IN MY CAR.  They had slipped down between the console and the drivers seat.  They were kind of stuck there.  I had looked under the seat, as did both David and Peg yesterday.  This morning, when I got into my car, I dropped something and when I reached over for it, I happened to look down and saw something white.  I figured it was a napkin or tissue, but when I reached down and touched it, IT WAS MY KEYS. (the white remote for my household alarm system)

I went to WalMart and purchased the italian bread that Peggy needed for the luncheon.  I filled my gas tank up and also had the car washed.  I went home for a little while and did a couple of things, I don't remember what, and headed to church.  I sat in my usual spot in the last row, with Myrna and Betty and Myrna's granddaughter.  Ben preached and he did a great job!

I took two lasagna lunches and delivered one to David and then went home and had lunch and finished loading my car up for the trip.  I met up with Peg and David about 2:35 and we left around 2:50. 


David drove all the way to West Virginia.   Peg read OUTLOUD parts of a book IS THIS THE END? by David Jeremiah,  for a bit, too.  We had a lot of good conversation.  

In Cranberry, PA, we went into a Burger King and purchased our supper and we ate it in the car since their dining room was closed.  We arrived at our lodging at the Hampton Inn in Max Meadows, Virginia  around 8:15.  Great rooms, right next door to each other on the top floor.  

I watched I CARE A LOT on netflix.  I did not want to fool around with the TV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023