Sunday, February 7, 2021

 When I got up it was snowing heavily.  I decided to put my car in the garage in case the plow fellow were to come before I left for church.  I am glad I did that because a few minutes after I came inside, the plow fellow came and did both driveways.  I decided to watch church online instead of going because of the relentless snow.  I called Myrna to tell her that I would not be able to save her a seat and she said she was going to stay home, also.  It stopped snowing about 10:20 and the sun came out and I wished that I had gotten myself ready for church.  There was not enough time for me to get ready and get over to the other end of town in time.  I called Janie to tell her that my sidewalk needs shoveling and she agreed to bring Dillon over to do it later on, since Dominic had already left for work.  

I watched the rest of THE DIG, a true story.


  It is an excellent movie.  

I decided it would be a good day to prepare myself a nice meal.  I took a steak out of the freezer, thawed it and marinated it and cooked it in my George Forman Grill.  I also prepared a sweet potato and a summer squash, and some onions and mushrooms for my steak.  The steak came out well

In the evening, I settled in to watch PBS for three hours:  Miss Scarlett, All Creatures, and The Long Song.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023