Wednesday, February 10th

After trying to make an appointment for a COVID vaccination (not successful),  I decided to go to FeelRite this morning to get some LACTO.

I called first and placed my order and paid for it with a credit card, so that I could take advantage of "curbside service".   That worked well, and as I was leaving, I saw that WEGMANS was right across the road (the transit) so I decided to go over and get a  couple of loves of Organic Rosemary Sourdough bread.  I also picked up a few other items.  

My order from the VERMONT COUNTRY STORE arrived last night and I opened it up today.  I tried on the denim shirt to make sure it fit OK  (it fits well).  I really like it.  

and decided to wash it, so I gathered other items and did a load of laundry.  

When I got back to Lockport, I stopped at McD's for a dollar drink and then took one of the loaves of bread over to Peggy.  She loves it as much as I do.  When I got home, I prepared lunch and settled down in front of TV to watch the IMPEACHMENT hearings.  After lunch, I worked on updating Peggy/s geocaching info for Hilton Head, Beaufort, Bluffton and Charleston.  I hadn't quite finished when it was time to go to the First Presbyterian Church for their dollar dinners.  It was a drive through dinner.  I ran into Elaine there, and we talked for a couple of minutes.  The dinner was very good. 

In the evening, I watched TV and relaxed.  Peggy called around nine p.m.  I tried to reach Paula F. by phone but was unable to.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024