Golden Hill State Park

 Betty and I met up at MILLERS BULK FOOD STORE.  We each purchased lunch and then headed north to Golden Hill State Park.  We found a spot with a picnic table, right next to a yurt and had our first picnic lunch of the year.  Then we drove east a bit to the boat launch site and hiked part of the hiking and ski trail.  It was muddy and messy, and we walked until we got to a spot with kind of a steep hill going down, so we turned around.  I took several pictures:  














We drove to Barker to look for a geocache but when we realized it was in a muddy woods, we decided to return when it is drier.  

I missed my nap because I was on the phone so long setting up an appointment for a vaccination in Buffalo in MAY!!!  An appointment I hope to cancel in case I somehow can get one closer to home, sooner.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023