Monday, March 29th, 2021

 I went out to get a few groceries that I need for Easter dinner.  I also dropped off some food at the food box in front of  the church on East Avenue.  I never can remember the name of it.  Their food box was totally empty.  I mailed some articles about the refuge to Leslie and an anniversary card to Christa and Nik.

I watched a lot of the Derek Chauvin trial on TV off and on when I was home. 

I got an email from Marianne Koenig, the lawyer for Mary Anne's estate.  She said Kevin picked up the bulk of his money this morning and also that he wrote a negative review of the law office on google.  In the email, she seemed to be concerned that I might be dissatisfied with how the estate has been handled.  I emailed her and reassured her that I have not had any concerns or complaints.  I have never told her the whole story about the things Kevin has said and done like telling people that he and I are co-executers (NOT true) and taking things from Mary Anne's cottage.  I will be so happy when the estate finally closes completely.  I have been over backwards to keep Kevin happy and he has treated me terribly, lied and demanded his way.    

I picked up some branches in the back yard, secured the door of the shed with zipties since I found it swinging open and raked up some leaves in the side yard, bagged them up and put them in the trash for next Monday.

Peggy called and we discussed a seniors event that she is starting to plan.  

I tried to reach Myrna by phone, but she did not answer.    She called me back.  She had a rough day at the hospital.  A drain or stent was put in to drain fluid.  She is feeling very weak and tired.  She said they found that her stomach was full of blood, probably from an infection.  She asked me to call both Vicky and Peggy, so I did.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024