SATURDAY, March 27, 2021 Broadway Market

 Peggy and David invited me to go along to the BROADWAY MARKET.   It is a public market in Buffalo that is open all year but it gets very busy in the few weeks before Easter and seems to specialize in Polish items and traditions.   I met up with them at their house at ll:15 a.m. and we headed to Buffalo.  We stopped at Freedom Church hoping to see the beginning of the second Easter Egg Hunt, but we realized we would have to wait a long time, so we decided to leave.  When we got to the market, we got a very good parking spot and only had to walk a little ways to one of the entrances.  

We walked around to see what vendors were there and what items were offered,



and then we found a table, which David held for us while Peg and I went to Babcia's and ordered lunch.  I ordered two sides.

      The golumbki is like stuffed cabbage and is very tasty!

The other times in the past when I wanted to get potato pancakes from Babcia's they were all out, so I was glad to be able to get some today.  They were great!


We ran into Pam Campanini and her friend Mary there.
I purchased some items from a produce stand for Peggy and I, and then we all got baked goods from 
When we got back to Lockport, we went to Aldi's and purchased a ham for Easter and some other items.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023