Sunday, March 21, 2021 Church and Home

 I got to church early and saved a seat for Myrna's granddaughter.   After church I got gas, and picked up a few groceries and some take out food.

I wasted the afternoon binge watching THE DROWNING.  

It is  a British four part miniseries.  It is excellent.

Just as I was finishing up Betty called and wanted to take a walk, so I agreed.  I got ready and then put my snow shovels and salt away in the garage and then started walking over to her house.  We met up and then walked north towards Outwater Park.   On the way back, we ran into one of Betty's neighbors, Barb, who had her little dog, Buddy, with her.

When I got home, I read a bit in THE HARBINGER.  I was not really hungry so I had a banana for my supper.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024