SUNDAY, March 28th, 2021 Church and Home

 Church was pretty good.  I saved a seat for Myrna's granddaughter, but she did not come.  Betty told me about going to the refuge yesterday for the eagle watch but the wind had blown over the tree with the eagles nest and and eagles flew away.    On the way home, I stopped at Arby's and used my coupon for the five dollar meal deal.  

I relaxed at home reading and watching tv.  Paula called and we discussed the idea of maybe going to Mt. Rushmore together sometime this year.  I called Sheila since she and I had talked about this idea, too, but she is pretty sure she does not want to go this year, maybe next year.  I called Becky and we talked for a while.  I called Leslie and suggested that she might want to come to Lockport for a few days so that she can check out the birds at the Iroquois Refuge.  She declined due to saving money for a trip to Texas and our trip to Letchworth.  I hope she changes her mind, though.  It would be good to see her and spend some time with her.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024