Thursday, March 11th, 2021 at ECMC

 Last year right around this time,  Carrie had completed all the pretesting, etc. in order to have her "dental surgery", but then the shutdown started and the surgery(which was not really surgery) had to be cancelled.

Today was finally the day.  All of the pretesting had been completed, some of it while I was in Hilton Head.   I met up with Carrie and Rachael M. at Oxbow and we headed to Erie County Medical Center in Buffalo.  

Carrie was sedated (put to sleep) and her teeth were deep cleaned, and everything was checked.  NO CAVITIES or other problems were found.   It was a long, long day.  I am so glad that this has been completed.  

I stopped at Reids on the way home and purchased a burger and onion rings for my lunch which I ate at home.  

Later on in the day I was able to make an appointment for a first COVID vaccination BUT it is for May 17th in Buffalo.  I also got on a wait list at the Office for the Aging.  I was really tired in the evening, due to not sleeping well the night before and the hours spent at ECMC.  I got caught up on watching CLARICE,  new detective series I started watching a few weeks ago.   I was caught up in time to watch the new episode on tv, but I fell asleep!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024