Thursday, March 18th, 2021 RUN, HIDE, FIGHT

 Not much has happened the past few days.   Tuesday was the Ladies LIFE GROUP at Freedom South.  We started a new study on THE NAMES OF GOD.  There were ten of us present and it went very well.

 Pam invited me to a St Patricks Day Tea at her apartment, but I declined.  I am not ready to go into other peoples apartments or houses (except for David and Peggy's). The tea would have been yesterday.  The day before (Tuesday, which was St. Patricks Day) I picked up a take out spaghetti dinner at SOLID ROCK church.

Yesterday (Wednesday)  I stayed home all day and worked on getting my income tax stuff together, and also organizing past Citizens Bank statements into folders.  

This morning I got myself up and organized early enough to go to Niagara Produce before going to FREEDOM SOUTH for Peggy's Life Group.  She and David forgot to buy cabbage for the corned beef and cabbage dinner that they are going to prepare on Saturday, so I offered to go pick one up.  While there, I picked up a few other items that I need.  

Life Group was very good.  Attending were Peggy, Betty, Bobbie and me.  After it was over, I went to Cucimato's and used a coupon for a meal deal consisting of a small roast beef on weck, curly fries and a drink.  After lunch, I called Myrna and we talked for a while.  

I subscribed to THE DAILY WIRE so that I can access DEBUNKED and Candace Owens new show, and then remembered that they offer the movie, RUN, HIDE, FIGHT.  

When I uploaded this picture, I saw that I should give credit to the author, so here it is:  By Source (WP:NFCC#4), Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=66414327

I watched it and it is excellent!  I might watch it again.  

I saw on facebook that Wendy had knee replacement and is in the hospital.  I called the cell phone number I have for her and and she answered.  She is in Fox Hospital in Oneonta and will be going home tomorrow and will get PT at home.  Later, I called Connie and we talked for about an hour or so.  She seems to be doing well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023