Wednesday, March 31st TAX DAY

 After mailing out the estate income tax, and making a deposit at NorthWest Bank, I went to the Dale Association to have my income  tax completed.  I waited in a large room with some other people and the preparer came in and asked me some questions and took my documentation.  About 45 minutes later, he returned and told me that I did not have to pay anything and I would not be getting a refund.  He said I really do not have to continue filing income tax and that now that I have filed for 2020 I should get my $1,400 stimulus money soon.  

I had a strange phone call from a source claiming to be AMAZON, regarding a purchase made today, I think about three hundred dollars.(which did not happen).  Amazon was looking for Peg, so  I called her, and then called David (at her request).  David thinks it is a hoax.    I think he should have called Amazon and checked things out because he often orders stuff online, and I figure he must have an Amazon account.  Later in the day, I received two more automated calls regarding an Amazon purchase.  I did not answer the phone nor did I respond.  So, it will be interesting to see if a package from Amazon arrives. 

I went upstairs and put a rug down in front of the kitchen sink and cleaned the bathroom.  Now, only the bedroom remains to be organized and cleaned, and I need to take my vacuum cleaner up and vacuum all the carpeting (in the living room and bedroom).  I need to ask Peggy to help me put the air conditioner in the living room window.  

Peggy told me, in one of her several phone calls today (mostly regarding my role in helping with the funeral meal for the family of Diane Fritton, who passed away yesterday morning).  She had been battling cancer and complications from cancer and her treatment for several years.  She was 65.


that a lot of people will wear tie dyed shirts tomorrow for the funeral because Diane loved tie dye.  I looked for two blue and white tie dye shirts that I bought during a trip to the Catskills with Peggy, but I could not find them.  I may have donated them after not wearing them for a long time.  They were both blue and white tie dye, and I think one had KUTSCHERS on the front.

 I went to WalMart in the early evening and purchased two tie dye shirts, and hopefully one of them will fit well.  Peggy called and told me that Myrna went by ambulance to Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital due to having severe stomach pains.  This is very troubling since she just had a biopsy done on either a tumor or a mass next to one of her kidneys.  I called Betty to tell her.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023