FRIDAY, April 9th, 2021

 I finished making the oatmeal raisin cookies this morning.  I made a couple of phone calls, one to Kevin Kopec at Northwest Bank, asking if he and I can meet soon.  The other to Baumann's Garage:  I made an appointment for an oil change, have the air conditioning checked and having the heat shield looked at (it started rattling again while I was in Hilton Head.  

I went out and ran errands. I stopped by Mike's house to drop off some money I owed him and the boys for helping out with snow shoveling.  I visited with Janie for several minutes.    I took the rent check over to Peggy at Freedom Church. I stopped by to see Myrna and left her some cookies, a few slices of rosemary bread, some turkey soup and some supplies I thought she might use including disposable gloves and disinfectant wipes.  Then I went to the DOLLAR TREE to get some items including UTZ Potato Chips to take tomorrow when I go to the refuge.  I picked up two roast beef sandwiches at Cucimano's and had one for lunch when I got home.  

In the evening, I watched THE AMERICAN EXPERIENCE on PBS about The Chinese Exclusion.  It was excellent.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024