Monday, April 19, 2021 Y, History Center, etc.

 I met up with Jan at the YMCA and we walked the track for a half hour or so.  Then we left and met up at the Niagara County History Center for the  NIAGARA  ARTS GUILD Spring Art Show 2021.   After viewing the art, we each voted for our favorites.   While there, she purchased the book about Glenwood Cemetery and I purchased this book. 

and I purchased five dollars worth of tickets for a raffle of a beautiful quilt.  

After I left the History Center, I drove to Outwater Park to see the trees in blossom.  I am not sure what they are, but I chose a good time.  






When I got home and picked up my mail, I had several emails and phone calls to make.  

In the evening, Betty called a couple of times and I agreed to pick up her mail when she is in Florida, she leaves in two days.    I watched AMERICAN EXPERIENCE:  The Life of L. Frank Baum, the creator of the Wizard of Oz.  It is excellent.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024