Monday, April 26, 2021

 I decided to end my self imposed quarantine today because it is the fourteenth day after my second vaccination.  So, as of today, it should be having its full effect.  I called Peg this morning and told her I was going to go to Wegmans and asked if she needed anything.  She said no.  I told her I would get her a loaf of ORGANIC ROSEMARY SOURDOUGH bread.  Both she and I really like this bread and it is only available at Wegman's, fresh baked in their bakery.  

On the way to Wegmans, I decided to stop at KOHL'S.  I looked for a denim vest and also for some zippered pillow covers, but I did not find either.  

At Wegmans, I looked for non food items to purchase using the one hundred dollar gift card that Carrie sent me for Christmas.  I was able to find over fifty dollars worth of useful items.  I also purchased the bread and a few other items.  I delivered the bread to Peggy before going home.  

I pretty much wasted the rest of the day watching THE HANDMAID'S TALE.  Peg called and asked if I might be able to find a phone number for Louise Meisenbergs son, since she was not answering phone calls.  I located the number, but Louise called Peg back.  Louise is very sick with COVID.  Yolanda Cologgi is also very sick, so sick that Pastor Craig told her that she must go to an emergency room tomorrow if she is not feeling better.  Jim Ander, who had a heart attack about a week ago, is improving according to his wife, Karen.  Peggy is feeling better every day, but she said she is not back to normal. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023