MONDAY April 5th, 2021 Olive Garden and Craft Night at the Y

First thing in the morning I started a crockpot of bean soup, leaving the crockpot on low when I left the house about ten thirty a.m. I had arranged to meet up with Peggy, David and Betty at Olive Garden at one p.m.  Before arriving at The Olive Garden, I first went to FEEL RITE, where I picked up some of my digestive enzymes, then to Old Navy where I found a great pair of jeans on clearance for six dollars and I picked up a shirt that Peggy asked me to look for, and then to WEGMANS where I picked up a few items including two loaves of rosemary bread.  

We all had a nice lunch at OLIVE GARDEN, ordering off of the lunch special menu.  Peg, Betty and I all had the SHRIMP SCAMPI.    I gave Peggy the shirt and a loaf of rosemary bread.

I went home and took a nap, Earlier today someone posted this on FB and I shared it to my timeline.


getting up in time to get ready for CRAFTY CREATIONS at the Y.   I met up with Jan a few minutes before the class started.  This month there were more than double the number that were there last month.

The craft group was fun.  




The finished terrarium.

  Sarah B. was there, and we talked briefly and I saw Kathy but was not able to connect with her.

When I got home, I took care of the bean soup and started the dishwasher and settled in in front of TV to watch the first episode of HEMINGWAY. 


  I think I have only read one of his short stories HILLS LIKE WHITE ELEPHANTS.  This story, which is about abortion, without even once mentioning the word, was discussed for a couple of minutes, so apparently it is one of his most famous works.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024