SATURDAY, April 17, 2021 At Home

 In the morning I kind of wanted to go someplace and do something, so I called Betty and Marlene, who were both busy.  I messaged Jan on FB and she did not see the message for a few hours.  By that time, I was involved in two projects:   labelling my Hilton Head trip pictures, and going through my pillow cases in order to give some of them to the GOOD WILL.  I had way too many, and chose a dozen or so to donate.  

David called while I had both pictures and pillow cases strewn around in two different rooms.  He wanted to come over with his pressure cleaner and start the project of cleaning off the old stain on the ramp, so I agreed to get ready and help him out.  He came and we got started on that project.  Peggy arrived when we were finished.  

Peg stayed for a while and she and I worked down in the basement both straightening and getting rid of stuff.  I found some photographs that interest me, a brand new NEW YORK sweatshirt that Dad must have purchased and decided not to wear and a few other items.  Peggy took some stuff home.  A lot of junk went into the trash and the recyclables, which will both go out tomorrow night.  

Sue R. called a couple of times today.  She wanted to tell me about a radio show about COVID on 99.5 FM, so I tried to find it, unsuccessfully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024