Saturday, April 24th, 2021

 David came over and worked on the ramp today.  He was here for a few hours.  I helped him some.  When he left, I called Applebees and ordered a CRISPY ORANGE CHICKEN BOWL.   I picked it up curbside.  It was good but the picture on the website showed it having broccoli in it and mine did not have any broccoli.  

I scanned Peggy's photographs from her first trip to Israel in 1992 and added them to her flickr account. 

Earlier today, my cousin Susan posted on FB that her dear friend Elverta DiCastro was turning 100.  I was thinking it might be a nice idea to send a card or note to Elverta when I happened to find a card she sent in in 2017.  So I wrote out a card and got it ready to mail.  I never met Elverta.  She was saved at age 57 at Uncle Bill's church on Walker Avenue in Baltimore.  Peggy and Dad met her years ago, probably when she lived with Uncle Bill and Aunt Wilma in Baltimore while attending a semester at Towson University.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024