Sunday, 4/25/21

 I had some difficulty getting to the beginning of FREEDOM CHURCH's eleven a.m. service this morning but I was able to watch it in Facebook Watch, only missing a couple of minutes.  The service was great.  Pastor Craig's sermon was phenomenal.   My takeaway from the sermon is this:  OTHER PEOPLE'S CRAZY CAN EFFECT YOU BUT DON'T LET IT INFECT YOU. 

I removed the lift from the tub and cleaned the tub and took a whirlpool bath.  Then I got dressed and I was going to walk over to Betty's house to see if any mail was delivered yesterday but it was kind of cold and windy, and I had to move the car in order to bring the recyclable can up to the front of the house, so I drove over.

I decided to try my hand at replicating the craft class I participated in at the Y a couple of months ago.  It involved gluing strips of tissue paper to a clear glass vase.  I decided to try it with a clear glass upright lamp globe.  This is how the finished product looks lit up.  


There is a plant on the right side in these pictures.  
I would like to find paper with various shades of blue to make another onej. 

I watched the new episode of ATLANTIC CROSSING on PBS in the evening.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024