Sunday, April 11th, 2019

 I went to the eleven-a.m. service at FREEDOM today.  The sermon was really good.  After church, Betty asked me if I wanted to go to LaPorts for chicken and biscuits.  I said no since I had cabbage, onions and corned beef in my little crockpot.  I cooked up a few pierogies  to have with that for my lunch.

Someone posted this picture on FB.  This is the welcome center just outside the door to the sanctuary.  I think it was taken today because Kim (in the middle) was wearing that dress today.
I was eating supper and re-watching the first episode of ATLANTIC CROSSING on channel 100 (my on demand channel) when Betty called to tell me she was walking by.  If she had called earlier, I would have joined her.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023