Thursday, April 15, 2020

 Marlene called just as I was getting ready to leave the house to go to FREEDOM for Peggy's Life Group.  We talked a couple of minutes and agreed to meet at Denny's tomorrow at eleven a.m. for an early lunch so we can look over the paperwork regarding our train trip to Glacier National Park in July.

Life Group was really good this morning.  After that I went to TOPS to return the three solar lights I purchased a couple of weeks ago that did not work.  I purchased a few groceries while there. 

At home, I had lunch, took a nap and went through some of Mary Anne's bank statements and emailed back and forth to the attorney.  It looks the estate almost missed out on $24,000 in a Principal Account which is brokered by Key Bank.   I am sure it would have surfaced sometime, but if that happened after the final settlement of the estate, it might have presented a problem.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024