Thursday, April 29th, 2021

Pam called this morning and asked if I am interested in taking a trip to Watkins Glen.  I told her that I have been there so many times that it does not interest me anymore.  We discussed a few other trip ides and  possibilities and decided to MAKE IT HAPPEN.  

Elaine called.  She has been home from her trip to Florida with her sister for a few days.  We agreed to try to get together to do something fun soon, perhaps next week.  I think the local movie theatres opened up sometime this week, so we hope to go to a movie and to OLIVE GARDEN for lunch.  She told me that her best friend, Nancy, found a house to purchase over in the area near FREEDOM CHURCH.  It is a ranch with a garage and a fairly large yrd

 I am all caught up on EVERY episode of THE HANDMAID'S TALE including the first three episodes of Season Four, which debuted on HULU yesterday.  

I started reading this book:  

It is excellent.  I heard about it while reading an article in READERS DIGEST.  

I went to WALMART and picked up some extra groceries in anticipation of Carrie's weekend at home, which was planned to start tomorrow.  However, a few minutes after got home, I got a call from Heritage's nurse CHRISTA TURK who told me that Carrie had an episode of vomiting last night.  We agreed that I will call the home tomorrow morning and find out how she is doing.  

Peg called and said she is feeling pretty good and that she feels stronger.  I mixed up a small batch of chocolate chip cookies in the evening and refrigerated the dough.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024