TUESDAY, April 13th, 2021 Life Group

 This morning was the Ladies Life Group at FREEDOM.  I think there were about twelve of us there.  Cindi played her guitar and led worship for about twenty minutes. 

After lunch I tried to reach Dee by phone.  She is down south with one of her daughters.  She did not answer, so I left a message.  I called Lydia and found out that she was hospitalized and is now in a rehab. her in Lockport.  She was playing BINGO and it was noisy so I could not hear her well.  I called Peggy to tell her that Lydia is in rehab.  She had not been informed about that.  I asked Peg if she and David have any plans for her birthday and she said she and David will go to the Buffalo Chop House where David will get a free meal for his birthday.  I offered to buy lobster and shrimp or whatever seafood David might like so that he can cook it for the three of us.  Peggy liked this idea and she called back later to tell me that he likes  the idea, too.  I will use my SNAP benefits.

I called Betty after supper and suggested we take a walk, but she said that she is tired from spending the afternoon with Elaine Edmister.  While she was taking Elaine to her seamstress's house, she saw the trailhead and parking area for the other end of the Feeder Canal Trail.    So, now we know where it is. 

I tried to reach Connie by phone in the evening since she called and left me a message yesterday.  However, she did not answer the phone.

I watched the first two episodes of BIG SKY in the evening, but I don't think I will really enjoy this second season.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023