Tuesday, April 20th, 2021 Life Group and Travel Agent

 I attended the Tuesday morning Ladies Life Group at FREEDOM.   Cindi was our leader today because our usual leader, Elaine, has been exposed to COVID.   Apparently, a group of Freedom people were with Horace and Becky Wilcox a few days ago, and now Horace has tested positive for COVID.  It is kind of ironic, since Horace has resisted wearing a mask and social distancing from the beginning.  Anyways, the group went very well.  Sue Rausch returned after a long absence.  

After that I had an appointment with Maureen to meet with our travel agent at AAA, so we could get some questions answered.  Our main concern is that our agent is moving to Florida in ONE WEEK.   She did not tell us that when we purchased our AMTRAK trip to Glacier National Park.  After that I picked up a slice of pizza at SCAPELETTI'S and then drove through COLD SPRINGS cemetery because someone on facebook had mentioned the spring tree blossoms.  There are a few, all white, I think.  

I spent the afternoon at home re-watching the first few episodes of  Season One of THE HANDMAIDS TALE...............


.wow, I have forgotten SO MUCH.  The new season starts later on this month and I want to refresh my memory.  When I was not watching that, I was watching the reports on the verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial.  I agree with him doing prison time, but I don't think he got a fair trial since MOB RULE and people like Maxine Waters have made threats and the jury may have been scared to really look at the whole picture and address all of the facts.  

I talked to Betty a couple of times on the phone.  Her ride to the airport tomorrow (Vicky and Ron) cancelled, so David Belfield will drive her.  She was able to pick up some extra anxiety medicine at Rite Aid so that she will have enough to last through her trip.  Betty went to SOLID ROCK to pick up a spaghetti dinner and she brought me one.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024