Tuesday, April 27th, 2021 Life Group, etc

 I got up earlier than usual and got my day started in anticipation of a phone consult with my ENT's office.  It went well and my two regular prescriptions (Pantoprazole and Flonase nasal spray will be refilled as well as a second nasal spray that I can try later on in the day._  I made an appointment for May of 2021.

The LIFE GROUP was small this morning, but it was very good.  When it ended, five of us decided to go out to lunch at THE FIELDSTONE.  Four of us had the special which was either TURKEY DIVAN OR TURKEY DIVINE.   Fresh roasted turkey on a piece of toast with broccoli and cheese sauce and mashed potatoes with gravy.  I asked for both the cheese sauce and gravy on the side, and that worked pretty good. 

I decided to call Social Security AGAIN about the money they owe to Mary Anne's estate.  The first person I  spoke to told me that I had not provided the correct document.  I wanted her to stay on the line long enough for me to check on what I had sent in so she and I could discuss it, but she kind of hung up on me.  So, I located the folder and the documents I sent in and called in and got another worker, who verified that they have all the correct documentation.  I explained that this has been going on a long time and that everything else in the estate is completed and we need to close the estate but she said that they cannot do anything to hurry this along.  It will be another few months.   UGH.

I stopped at Rite Aid and picked up my filled scripts and I rested in the afternoon.  I spoke on the phone with Sue Rausch in the evening.  Peg called and she is doing well, but she gets tired very easily.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024