Wednesday, April 14th, 2021

 I took my car over to BEAUMAN'S Garage and dropped it off this morning to have the oil changed, the air conditioning checked for repair and the heat shield under the catalytic converter looked at.  I walked home (it is about a mile).  I spent the morning doing laundry and small tasks involving paperwork.  I filed my recent credit card bills away, and organized some bank statements.  In preparation for my meeting with my financial advisor on Friday, I organized my NorthWest paperwork and wrote down some questions I need to ask.  I wrote a review of Pat George's law office on google. 

I can't say enough good things about this law office. They are friendly, efficient and helpful......not some of the time but ALL OF THE TIME. They have a thorough knowledge of elder and estate law. They respond quickly to emails and phone messages. They are meticulous when it comes to details. Everyone went out of their way to make settling my friends estate easy for me. On top of all of that, they have been careful to practice and enforce the use of masks and social distancing efforts. I must say that they have not let a worldwide pandemic slow them down! I truly appreciate the kindness and the efforts of everyone I have met and/or talked to on the phone at this law office. I highly recommend them.

I got a call from Beauman's around two p.m. saying my car was ready so I walked over and picked it up around three p.m.  As I was getting ready to leave, I noticed that the sticker reminding me when to return for an oil change seemed wrong, so I went back inside and asked if they used synthetic oil as I requested.  They said YES even though I was charged for regular oil, and the mechanic put a new sticker on.  I think I will have someone who knows oil check to see if it really is synthetic oil.  

I went to NW Bank and deposited a check and then dropped off a KEY BANK statement that I received in the mail last week to the lawyers office.  It is possible that there is $24,000 more dollars to be distributed!  (divided up).

I rested at home for a while before going to the First Presbyterian Church to pick up a DOLLAR DINNER which was very good.

In the evening, I called Myrna.  And then Connie called and we talked for a long time.  She seems to be doing pretty well.  She is going to get the COVID VAX.  But even so, she plans to isolate herself for the next two years.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023