Wednesday, April 28th, 2021

 I had an appointment with Kevin Kopeck at NorthWest Bank this morning.  After that I met up with Pam at Day Road Park


and we took a nice long walk, without masks!  Then we crossed the street and had lunch at the Parkside Diner  I had a hot ham and cheese sandwich and coleslaw and a small Dr. Pepper.  Pam and I had a nice time together.

When I got home, I worked on getting my NorthWest Online Banking set up so that I could add companies to bill.  I had to call tech support to find out that it was not working for me because they did not have an email address for me.  So, I took care of that and added one of my credit card companies and paid a bill.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023