Wednesday, April 7th, 2021

 Yesterday, I went to the Ladies Life Group at FREEDOM CHURCH.  I think there were about nine of us there, and it went pretty good.  

I was happy to find that $1,400 was deposited in my checking account when I checked online this morning!   I did a few jobs around the house, and worked outside in the yard for a bit, and then I met up with my sister, Gail, at REIDS, where we had lunch together.    I gave her some photographs and newspaper clippings from our childhood.  We had a nice time.  

I watched the final episode of HEMINGWAY in the evening, and now I want to read one or two of his books.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024