Friday, June 18th, 2021

 This morning I went to WalMart and purchased steaks for Sunday, as well as ingredients to make chocolate peanut butter pie.  I also went to Aldi's to get some non dairy whipped cream (in an aerosol can).  I picked up a six inch tuna sub meal deal at Subway and had that for lunch at home.  

I called Betty and invited her to supper, and she came.  We had homemade bean soup, corned bread and two deserts, blueberry pie (that Betty brought) and peach cobbler which I made.  Then we sat out on my front porch and talked for close to an hour.  

I read quite a bit in CITY OF LIGHT today. This book is SO GOOD.

I finished watching BLUE MURDER in the evening after Betty left.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024