June 24th, 2021 LIFE GROUP, Lunch Out and More

 Peggy's LIFE GROUP was this morning at Freedom Church.  It was the last one of the series and the last one before shutting down for the summer, and in fact maybe her last Life Group since she wants to go to a different kind of group in the fall:  A FREEDOM GROUP, which I might co-lead with her.  

Present were Peggy, Dee, Sue and I.  After we finished, we all went to lunch at THE FIELDSTONE.  They have brought back the unlimited soup and salad bar, which I had, upgrading to the onion soup, which was very good, although it seemed smaller than it used to be.  

After that, I stopped at Dollar Tree to get a birthday card for Tyler and several other items.  When I got home, Peggy was working out in the garage.  When I got home, I read a bit in CITY OF LIGHT.   I did some vacuuming and picking up.  

After my nap, I decided it would be a good time to complete Myrna's application for her SENIOR WISH, which is a new pair of reading glasses.  We completed the application over the phone and then I took it over to her so she could sign it and we visited for a few minutes, and I mailed it before going home.  I also stopped at the community garden and put some booklets in the Little Library.  

I decided to get caught up with watching CLARICE before the new episode tonight.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024