Monday, June 14th and Tuesday June 15th

Monday:  I ran a bunch of errands in the morning and then picked up lunch at BURGER KING. In the evening, I talked to Megan on the phone and we discussed our plans for my visit at the end of this month.    I also talked to Peggy and Becky and my brother Mike on the phone.  

Tuesday:  I went to the Ladies Life Group at Freedom Church and then went to AAA and picked up some maps and tour guides for the trip to visit Megan and family in Michigan at the end of the month.  Then I dropped off food at two of the food boxes before going  home.  I had a light lunch and did a load of laundry and then I felt tired, so I laid down for a while, but could not get to sleep.  Betty picked me up at 4:45 and we went to pick Myrna up and the three of us met up with Dee at Solid Rock Church for their monthly donation spaghetti dinner.  It was inside for the first time since COVID started, but they seated us and brought our meals instead of having us walk down a line and get our food.  When I got home, I watched some of BLUE MURDER.  

Paula called in the evening and told me a chance/strange encounter with Rita at the DOLLAR TREE. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024