Monday, June 28th, 2021

After a breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast, Tyler and I went to the Erie Canal Discovery Center to catch the DISCOVER NIAGARA shuttle for the Lockport tour.  I think Tyler was bored with it.  Unfortunately, the CHALLENGER DISCOVERY CENTER was closed on Mondays, because it would have been something he might have liked.  

I purchased these cupcakes at Molinaro's. (early in the day)

I ordered a tray pizza for four p.m.  one side pepperoni and the other side pineapple and ham. Semi sweet sauce.
Group picture........I think this is the first pic of me with my almost totally gray hair.

Another family pic
Group pic without me, but with Betty in it. on the far right
Peggy, David and Becky
                                                 Tyler, one day before his sixteenth birthday.   He was a big  help when it came to setting up the picnic area and then taking stuff down and putting it away.
It was an exhausting day.  Connie called in the evening and told me that blood has been found in her urine, and she will be getting an ultra sound to check for cancer.  Also, it is possible that she has LYME disease.  She has been feeling extremely weak and tired for several days.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024