Tuesday, June 29th, 2021 ON OUR WAY to MICHIGAN

 Marlene picked Tyler and I up at seven thirty a.m. and we headed to Michigan.  About an hour and a half into the drive, Marlene realized that she had left her phone at home, with her daughters phone numbers.  I told her that I had those numbers since she gave them to me a day or so ago.  However, it turned out that I left my address book home, so I DID NOT have those numbers.  It took us nine and a half hours to get to Megan's house.  We had lunch at a McDonalds in _______



(boy did they mess up my order) and stopped four or five times to use rest rooms.  We also ran into backed up traffic due to road construction, and two rain storms, one was very hard.  And then we got kind of lost in Battle Creek, so Tyler typed his home address into his phone and guided us the rest of the way there.  

When we got to Meg's house.  Chris hugged me so tightly that he must have bruised a couple of ribs, but I did tell him about that.  

Chris fixed a great supper.  The burger was soooo good!  He made a jelly roll instead of a cake for Tyler's birthday.  






Cassy stopped over after she finished her shift at work.  She stayed a little while.

I had a TERRIBLE night's sleep due to the pain in my left side.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023