Saturday June 19th at home

 I spent the morning in the kitchen, making biscuits for strawberry shortcake, slicing and mashing the strawberries, making a peanut butter chocolate cream pie, and chopping cabbage for coleslaw.  I called Louise and asked her if she needed help with anything.  She said she had some laundry that her son had not had time to do when he helped her earlier this week, so I told her to get it together for me to do at my house.  She agreed.  

  David and Peggy came over do do a few things so they stopped at Louise's house and picked up her laundry and brought it to me.   Peg and I took an outdoor chair and a folding table out of her Amish shed so that I can used them for Tyler's birthday celebration on June 28th, the day before he and I and Marlene will leave for Michigan.  

I did Louise's laundry and will take it to her tomorrow before church.    Leslie and I emailed back and forth  a bit, and I may go to Auburn and then she and I can go to the New York State Fair from there.  I have not been there since 1970 or 71.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023