Sunday, June 13th

Church was good this morning, it included a baptism.  After church, Betty suggested going out to lunch, and I agreed.  She invited Dee and I invited Maggie Weeks.  We went to Cusimano's (which used to be Andersons and then was Ales' Sandvitches.  I had a sheet of coupons which we all used. We had a nice time together. 

When I got home, I started watching Season Two of BLUE MURDER, but all of a sudden I felt very tired, so I laid down.  

In the evening, I put together a package of old photographs to mail to Christa, which I will do tomorrow, and watched more of BLUE MURDER.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023