Sunday, June 20, 2021 Celebrating Fathers Day and my Birthday with Peggy and David

 After church I went home and rested a little while before taking the rest of the food over to Peggy and David's house for our celebration of Fathers Day and my birthday.  David did the lobster tails and steaks on the grill.  The lobster was delicious but I wished he had taken my steak off the grill a little earlier.  The meal consisted of steak, lobster, coleslaw, spinach salad, and cornbread with strawberry shortcake and chocolate peanut butter pie.  

We discussed plans for Peggy's upcoming birthday party and I kept notes.  Then Peggy and I took a portion of both deserts over to Louise Meisenberg, who is recovering from covid.  We stayed and visited with her for twenty minutes or so.  Then Peggy and I took a walk, but it was too hot to go far.  

I settled in to watch SELMA.


but did not watch the whole three hour movie, since I kept dozing off.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024