Wednesday, June 23, 2021

I slept in a bit and then did some organizing in my living room, since my piles of papers and magazines are getting out of control.  I went through the small dresser in the corner and threw away a lot of papers and other items.  I talked to Myrna on the phone.  Peggy called and we firmed up some joint plans.  I finished watching THE ACCIDENT on HULU. 

In the evening FREEDOM CHURCH held their annual picnic/party at the community garden.

I arrived at 5:15 to help with the set up, and then I served the pizza.  We offered pizza, chips, drinks and deserts.  There was a big turnout, and I took several pictures.   This one was before many people arrived, while we were setting up the food.



                                                 Serving the food to our guests.
                         The CORN HOLE was a big hit.

                                                   Peggy and Craig




My cousin Bridget was there and I talked with her a bit.  She just had surgery in her veins in her upper leg. 

I took several pictures.  When I got home, I was pretty tired, so I decided to relax in front of my ROKU TV.  I found the documentary POPULATION ZERO about a man who murdered three boys in Yellowstone Park, in an area that was so scarcely populated that there were not enough people to form a jury, so the killer was freed even though he confessed.   It turns that it was NOT a TRUE documentary, so it was really a waste of my time watching it.

Connie called.  She had to go to the ER when her heart was palpating.  Also, she may have found a camper to purchase.  She saw it in the WalMart parking lot and the owner showed it to her.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023