Monday August 30th in Lockport

 I slept a bit late since it took me a long time to get to sleep last night.  I continued putting trip stuff away.  Betty came over to give me my mail.  I sorted through it all and then paid a few bills.  I called BEAUMAN'S GARAGE regarding my car battery because yesterday David said something was wrong with it.  They told me to bring it over for them to look at it, so I did and they cleaned off the corrosion and and sprayed it with something  to prevent more corrosion.  I went to the library to read some of last weeks newspapers and ran into Becky Wilcox there.  I went to Niagara Produce and purchased a few items.  I had a nice nap in the afternoon.  I prepared a smoked pork chop with pineapple, roasted red potatoes and peas for my supper.   

I unpacked the small lamp I bought at the garage sale in Fair Haven and set it up in my living room.

An email from Marianne Koenig stated that she has received all of the releases and final checks to the heirs of Mary Anne's estate will be sent out someday this week.  I messaged this good news to Bianca.  We are both happy that Kevin finally provided his Social Security number and that he did not put up a protest over having three thousand dollars deducted from his inheritance because he did not complete the jobs that Mary Anne paid him for before she passed away.   What  a relief.

In the evening, I called Elaine to see if she was able to purchase tickets for the play JOSEPH AND THE TECHNICOLOR COAT  which will be at the Palace in a couple of weeks.  She did purchase the tickets.  

I watched the first two episodes of  season one ANNE BOLEYN: ARREST, TRIAL, EXECUTION.  It is pretty good, but I don't know when the next episode will be on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023