9/29 Exhausting Technology Day

 I am going to call today a  BAD TECHNOLOGY DAY and it was exhausting.  I had an appointment with Erin at the Dale Association so she could help me with my new Chromebook.    I was happy when she showed me how to upload pictures from my memory card directly to flickr!!!    Then we checked what files were on the device and found those two movies that I may have mentioned in here before.  She tried to delete them, but was unable.  Then she found a spot which told us that the two movies were uploaded to the device in December of 2018.  She suggested that I take the device back to OFFICE MAX.  So, I did.  The woman in that department suggested that I return at two p.m. when the tech's would be in.  So, I ran a few errands:  WalMart, Post Office (where I sent the book JESUS CALLING to Connie and bought stamps and went to Rite Aid only to find out that my Xidra is not in yet.  I requested it five days ago and was told it would be in Monday afternoon, then Tuesday afternoon and then maybe later today.  I will wait until tomorrow morning to stop again.

I went home and had lunch and did some vacuuming.  I got an email from Leslie with an article attached.  I started to read it, but realized I should leave for OFFICE MAX.   It's a long story, but I ended up going home with a brand new Chromebook.   I tried to call Erin at the Dale since she had suggested that I could come back later on today if I needed to.  That's how I found out that my cell phone was not working.  I went to the Dale and she was free and she helped me a bit.  

When I got home, I called TracPhone and they did something to reset my phone and got it working but at the same time told me that I will have to buy a new phone.  So, I went through the process of ordering another flip trak phone.  The phone is free and postage is only five dollars.  It should arrive on Friday....................I will believe that when I see it.   While handling that call, I retrieved the pint of Chocolate Peanut Butter PLANT BASED ice cream (creamy desert) from my freezer and ate close to half of it.  It is pretty good!  

Anyways, now I am exhausted but it is too late to take a nap. Also, I have to stay awake waiting for Mary to return my call.  

As if that was not enough, then my internet went out!   I rebooted the whole system (tv and internet) and now it is back on.    

I talked to Mary on the phone regarding our final plans for next week.   She will join Cindi and I at the cottage after she gets set up in her campsite on Sunday.  

In between dealing with various technology stuff, I watched a couple of episodes of BULL and read an article that Leslie sent me regarding Trump and his claim that the 2020 election was stolen from him.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023