Saturday, September 18th, 2021

Peg and I, and often Betty and Becky have gone to this event in the past, and enjoyed it.  Peg and David and I met up at their house, and took my car and went to Hartland for this today. 

We had arranged to meet up with Betty and Elaine Edmister.   

Usually, the turkey dinner is served inside, but due to the pandemic, they were all take-out, but they had tables and chairs set up outside.  We snagged a table for six.   The meal was outstanding! 


They gave me gravy on the side, and desert was apple crisp.  Everything was delicious and I ate every bite.  Becky joined us but we were pretty much done eating when she sat down.  I went back in to look at the baskets 

But I decided to not purchase tickets, because there was only item that interested me: a purse in fall colors and I really do not need another purse.   Peg, David and I were the first to leave because we wanted to go to the basket raffle at Odd Fellows Home.   Before leaving, we took group pictures.  

At the basket raffle at ODD FELLOWS, Peg and I each bought five dollars worth of tickets.  We left before the drawing.  


When we got back to Lockport, we went to the Saturday market so Peggy could get some corn, but they were all out.  We went to Niagara Produce to get corn as well as some frozen lobster  tails and a large piece of prime rib.  David is going to prepare the lobster and prime rib tomorrow.  When I got home I started potato salad and I will also make a desert.  

I got an email from Leslie saying that she won first prize for her painting, done during a festival in a park in Auburn.  I wish I had her artistic talent.


I watched a few episodes of BULL in the evening.  
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024