Wednesday, Sept. 22, 2021 UGH

I was supposed to get a phone call from Social Services for a PHONE INTERVIEW regarding my SNAP benefit.  SOOOOOOOOOOOOO even though I was anxious to get my tires looked at, I stayed home waiting for it.  Ten thirty came and went, NO CALL.  So, I went to Beaumans and they found a nail in one of the tires and fixed it.  When I got home, I called SS and was told that those letters are spit out automatically and basically the dates and times mean NOTHING.  That was a surprise to me since in the past, while perhaps a few minutes, the date and time stated in the letter DID work.  So, I was able to leave a message with a worker about this.  

I called the city streets department because I figured that AS USUAL, they would NOT come down my street and pick up branches and yard waste.  The guy who answered admitted that they were supposed to do that on my street two days ago.  Anyways, a truck and a few guys arrived within minutes and took care of it.  HOORAY!!!!!!

And then Mrs. Martin from Social Services called and we conducted the phone interview.  

After my nap, I talked to Myrna on the phone for about an hour.  Then I prepared a chicken pot pie for supper.  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024